TeamAce Limited – Our client, a Luxury Hotel in the hospitality Industry in Nigeria is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- General accounting tasks, including reconciling and maintaining balance sheet accounts and general ledger operations, preparing monthly closing and financial reports, preparing journal entries, preparing account/bank reconciliations
- Produce periodic financial reports and other financial documents for management
- Yearly budgeting and quarterly appraisal.
- Monthly stock control and inventory performance analysis.
- Monthly PAYE filing and administration
- Monthly payroll administration.
- Filing annual clearance.
- Monthly consumption tax administration.
- Monthly VAT administration.
- 2 – 3 years of working experience as an Accountant
- B.Sc. Accounting. Compulsory
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures
- Hands-on experience with accounting software Like Sage, QuickBooks
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Additional certification is a plus (ACCA).
N150,000 – N170,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
16th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Sign Up for Free Job Alerts!
Enter your email below and be the first to learn about new high paying job vacancies so you can apply early.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.